Foodie Bride offered these up and they’re just good, simple food; easy to throw together and the best part for me was the fact that I could wrap the leftovers, individually, in tin foil to heat in the oven the next day for lunch.
- 1 large grapefruit, segmented and chopped
- 1 small avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 Tablespoons lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons chopped jalapeno
- 1/2 large red bell pepper, chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 lb. halibut filet (or your favorite white fish)
- small flour tortillas
- 5 Tablespoons Greek yogurt
- For the salsa, toss the grapefruit, avocado, red onion, lime juice, cilantro, jalapeno, red bell pepper, and a pinch of salt in a small bowl.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet pan and heat over medium-high.
- Season filets with salt and pepper and cook 4 minutes each side, until the fish flakes easily and is cooked through.
- Remove from the pan and flake with a fork.
- Divide fish between the tortillas and top with salsa and a dollop of yogurt.