In an attempt to hold onto summer a little longer I wanted a salad for dinner that wasn’t the same salad we’ve had a hundred times over the last four months. For the Love of Cooking provided this recipe and it hit the spot with creamy textures, lots of dill and plenty of garlicky goodness.
- 1 lb. container of large curd cottage cheese
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup of grape tomatoes
- 1 cup of sugar snap peas, diced
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled & diced
- 4-5 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- Dash of garlic powder
- Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste
- Dice all of the vegetables.
- Combine the cottage cheese with the yellow bell pepper, orange bell pepper, grape tomatoes, sugar snap peas, and cucumber in a large bowl.
- Add the chopped dill and season with a dash of garlic powder, and sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste.
- Mix until evenly coated. Taste and re-season if needed. Refrigerate until ready to serve.