I don’t keep many sweets in the house which means I don’t have chocolate on-hand most of the time but there are times when I’d be willing to sell one of my children for just one square of the good stuff. This “cake” comes out a little bigger than an average cupcake and hits the spot in just under five minutes!
- coffee mug
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tablespoons whisked egg
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips
- splash vanilla
- Mix everything well in your mug (make sure you mix in the flour that likes to stick to the bottom)
- Cook in the microwave, on high for between 3-5 minutes depending on the power of your microwave. A good indicator is, when you can smell it, it’s probably done!
- Let this thing cool – it comes out very hot! Dollop on a scoop of ice cream or whipped cream if you need an extra sugar kick.