found at All Recipes
- 1 can pizza dough
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small onion, chopped
- black olives, sliced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, very well drained (I opened these first and drained them in the sink while I prepped the rest)
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fennel seed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Press the dough into the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Crumble the sausage into a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir until evenly browned. Remove the sausage with a slotted spoon, and sprinkle over the dough crust. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese evenly over the sausage.
- Add mushrooms and onion to the skillet; cook and stir until the onion is tender. Stir in the tomatoes, oregano, salt, fennel seed and garlic powder. Spoon over the mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top, then toss the olives over that.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes in the preheated oven, or until crust is golden brown.