Adapted from Cheat Day Cafe
12 chicken tenders
1 bag of Wacky Mac pasta
Italian dressing mix packet
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
2 tablespoons olive oil
15 oz bottle Alfredo sauce (I used Newman’s Own)
1 zucchini, diced
1 red pepper, diced
broccoli (I used about 4 small heads)
1. Begin water boiling for pasta; meanwhile, cook chicken in large pan with red wine vinegar, olive oil and Italian dressing mix until cooked through.
2. Once cooked, break chicken apart (I used a plastic spatula) into bite-sized pieces directly in pan, then add all the chopped vegetables to your pan. No need to mix. Cover and simmer on medium for about 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
3. By this time the water should be boiling and ready to add pasta – cook according to package directions.
4. Pour Alfredo sauce into a large bowl.
5. When the vegetables are tender, add them and the chicken to the Alfredo sauce bowl and mix thoroughly.
6. Drain pasta then add to chicken and vegetables. Mix gently and serve.