Adapted from: For the Love of Cooking
- favorite jar of pizza sauce
- English muffins
- 1cup-ish of mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup-ish of feta cheese crumbles
- 1 large clove of garlic, minced
- 6-7 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Roma tomatoes, sliced
- Sea salt
Place sliced English muffins in side up on broiler pan and broil at 350 for approximately 3 minutes (depending on your oven) until golden brown. Remove from oven and sprinkle mozzarella cheese, feta cheese, garlic (careful not to leave clumps) & basil evenly across the muffins.
Bake in 350 degree oven until cheese is melted and bubbly, about 10 minutes. Remove from oven.
Top with sliced tomatoes and sprinkle lightly with sea salt and pepper.
You could also prepare a regular size crust pizza following the same directions for a crust here.