Adapted from: For the Love of Cooking, you could also prepare a regular size crust pizza following the same directions for a crust here.
- favorite jar of pizza sauce
- English muffins
- 1cup-ish of mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup-ish of feta cheese crumbles
- 1 large clove of garlic, minced
- 6-7 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Roma tomatoes, sliced
- Sea salt
- Place sliced English muffins face side up on broiler pan and broil at 350 for approximately 3 minutes (depending on your oven) until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle mozzarella cheese, feta cheese, garlic (careful not to leave clumps) & basil evenly across the muffins.
- Bake in the 350-degree oven until cheese is melted and bubbly, about 10 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Top with sliced tomatoes and sprinkle lightly with sea salt and pepper.