Adapted from Allrecipes
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 pounds tilapia fillets
- Preheat your oven’s broiler (I put mine at 515*). Grease a broiling pan or line pan with aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl, mix together the Parmesan cheese, butter, yogurt and lemon juice. Season with dill and onion powder. Mix well and set aside.
- Arrange fillets in a single layer on the prepared pan. Broil a few inches from the heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Flip the fillets over and broil for a couple more minutes. Remove the fillets from the oven and cover them with the Parmesan cheese mixture on the top side. Broil for 2 more minutes or until the topping is browned and fish flakes easily with a fork. Be careful not to over cook the fish.
- Remove from oven and lightly sprinkle with paprika for garnish.
I served this with organic (yes, I know, I’m SO fancy!) long grain brown rice (cooked in vegetable stock instead of water – YUM!) and steamed broccoli.