Adapted from: Bread & Honey (Love this site)
Ok, seriously? I was like, ‘Uh I’m not gonna eat this without dressing. No. Way.’ But then I tried it and it was without a doubt the best tostada stuff. Ever. Don’t argue with me. And it was WITHOUT all the fattening dressing!
- Crunchy corn tortillas
- 3 avocados, diced
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 can whole pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cucumber, diced1 lime, sliced in half (seeds removed)
- Bag of Spring Salad Mix
- Heat beans through in a small skillet. Remove beans and set aside.
- In same skillet toss onions & red peppers in for 2-3 minutes on med-high heat to warm through and brown slightly. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place tortillas on a plate and pile high with lots of the Spring Mix. Generously squeeze and sprinkle lime juice over lettuce then proceed to top with all the other healthy fixins! Good stuff!