- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons dried Italian seasoning
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed very dry
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tubes refrigerator pizza dough
- Preheat the oven to 400*
- Mix together the ricotta cheese, eggs, Italian seasoning, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and spinach. Set aside.
- Roll dough out into a 1/4 inch thick rectangle shape and spoon all the cheese mixture onto dough and spread evenly. Roll several times across lengthwise and place seam side down onto a greased (foil lined for less clean up) cookie sheet.
- Brush the top of the roll with olive oil to encourage browning while baking.
- Bake for 35 minutes in the preheated oven, or until nicely browned on the tops and bottoms.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes then cut into 1-2 inch slices
I served mine with Tomato Mozzarella Slicers