8-10 chicken tenderloins
1/4 c. green onions
1 medium garlic clove, minced
1 (14.5 oz) can chopped tomatoes
1 T basil
1 tsp. salt
1/2 c. heavy cream
2 egg yolks
1/2 c. grated parmesan cheese
8 oz. fettuccine
1 pkg fresh sliced mushrooms
1. Toss tenders into crockpot – frozen is fine if you have the time to let them fully cook.
2. Add green onions, garlic, tomatoes, basil & salt. Cover and cook on low 5 hours or until chicken is done.
3. Remove lid and break chicken up into pieces. Stir in cream, egg yolks, and parmesan cheese. Cover and cook on high 30 minutes to thicken.
4. While sauce is thickening, cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain
5. Add fettuccine and mushrooms to sauce. Cover and cook on high 30-60 minutes.