- 2 – 2.5 lbs. cubed, beef
- 1 pkg. wide egg noodles
- 16 oz. pkg. mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 pkg. Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 2 heaping Tablespoons Better Than Bullion
- 1 small onion, diced
- Brown beef cubes on all sides, add onions and sauté until translucent.
- Add water to cover beef then add mushrooms, soup mix and bullion. Cover and cook on medium, stirring periodically, for about an hour.
- In large pot, cook pasta according to directions.
- Once meat mixture has boiled down to a sauce state, remove from heat, add sour cream and serve over noodles.